I’ve been wanting to do a post like this for a while, but since I’ve seen how creative you are, I wanted to make a little feature in the blog so people could love your work and maybe attempt to make something of their own.
It doesn’t matter what you make, though it has to be Musketeer related since this is kind of a Musketeer blog! I’m going to aim to do this every Saturday since you never what might be made. You can make anything from:
- Fan Art
- T-Shirt Designs
Here’s this week’s talented bunch:
1. This was made by mandbeck. Love how simple the design is and the pictures that were chosen! It makes one good-looking book cover.
2. Here’s an evil looking Milady drawn by Bubbles_legg. The colours suit Milady and love the expression on her face!
3. Ooh, one of the many ships that sail during The Musketeers. This one was edited by conchobar01 and all about SS…(does this ship have a name?) D’Artagnan and Constance! The choice of song really brings out the journey these two have during Series 1 and so WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS! Maybe don’t watch if you don’t want to see what happens between them! Is it good or bad? 😉
4. Loving this! This was made by nadine_ball and it’s another Milady piece! The design perfectly suits her, especially the lace and the flower. It shows her good and bad side all in one go.
5. If you ever wandered what Luke would like if he got picked for Soccer Aid, then Christine_DAPP has photo-shopped you the image!